Administrative & Human Resource Associates are the behind-the-scenes champions that ensure everything is running smoothly in the organization. Their work involves logistics & travel arrangements, filing, recruiting, hiring, and training of new employees; resolving employee grievances, managing human resources processes like leaves, terminations, champion performance reporting, fostering employee engagement, and other associated tasks. You are the oil of the organization - that keeps all the different parts of the company moving smoothly.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes at meetings.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Plan and implement recruitment calls, and coordinate communication with applicants to schedule interviews
- Plan & conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
The ideal candidate must be a proven team player, possess strong work ethics and have a considerably high level of emotional intelligence. Ability to meet tight deadlines, perform multiple tasks, and work well under pressure are essential. Other competencies required include:
- Knowledge of, and ability to use resume databases and applicant tracking systems to scout for candidates, and streamline the selection process.
- Strong communications skills
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- High level confidentiality
- Emotional intelligence
- Problem solving disposition.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of local and international labour laws
- Fast typing skills and excellent ability in the use of basic computer packages (Microsoft Office especially).
- Ability to use HR (HRIS, HRMS) software is a plus.
This is a great role to enable you start out a career in any of several paths of your choice as it will give you a good platform to learn, build confidence and test out your skills in a live environment. Career Paths you can specialize in include:
- HR Generalist
- HR Specialist
- Human Resource Business Partner
About the JobTrac Placement Program
Employers out there have Jobs that they can’t fill, because they find it difficult to reach qualified candidates, yet there are lots of qualified people like you out there who do not know how to connect to these employers.
The JobTrac placement program solves this problem - we work hard to discover qualified young people and connect those with verified competency to readily available Jobs. If you have the competency required for this role, go on and apply. We will connect you to a job.