List Your Training Course
Share your training courses with our community and benefit from greater patronage & impact.
Recent graduates recognize the need to upgrade their skills to become in demand, and are constantly looking out for the best courses they can take to upgrade their skills.We welcome training providers to list their courses on our course directory. Our partnership with the Nigerian National Youth Service Corps means your courses will be advertised to over 300,000 young graduates annually.
What types of trainings qualify to be added to our course directory?
We only accept recurrent, or predictably available training programs to our course directory. If you have a one-time training, seminar or workshop, you may post it as a special program here. Trainings should also be tailored to entry level talent, as these form the bulk of our audience.
What subject areas do you accept trainings on?
We welcome credible individuals & organizations that offer quality trainings courses in any of the following areas:
- Courses on career development related subjects like identifying your core strength, crafting your career direction, etc
- Courses on employability development
- Courses on technical Skills required to become competitive in different entry level job roles like Sales & Marketing, Business Analysis, etc
- Courses on entrepreneurship development
- Courses on start-up and business growth finance
- Courses on accessing new markets (local & international)
Do you list online courses on the course directory as well?
Yes, we list both in-person and online courses on the course directory.
What information about the training course will you be required to provide?
For every course that will be approved to go live on the course directory, you will be required to provide:
- Course Title
- Course introduction – Showcasing a brief summary of what the course is about.
- Course objectives – Showcasing what the learner will be able to accomplish at the end of the training
- Course Curriculum
- Prerequisite for engaging in the course
- Course Delivery Model (Virtual, in-person, classroom)
- Course duration, & Venue
- Course Calendar
- Course Packages (Where there are different sub-offerings for that course)
- Booking Contact – This is the contact where we will send every booking requests made on your course.
How do you advertise courses listed on the directory?
When you list your courses, our audience will be able to view them through the “Learn a Skill” Section of the website. We will also regularly promote your courses to niche audiences and encourage them to enrol.
Is it Free to list a course on the course directory?
Yes, listing your course on the SAEDConnect course directory is free.
How do students enroll for your course?
When students see a course they like, they pay to SAEDConnect through any of our payment platforms (online payment, bank transfer, Short Code Payment) and get a coupon which they present to the training provider to access the training. We will then remit every training fee at an agreed time, to the training provider, typically within a 2 week cycle.
Do you charge a fee for enrolment?
Yes, we take a percentage (typically 10-20%) of the fees (on paid courses) for every enrolment made through our platform.
What is the Procedure to list a course?
- Sign up on SAEDConnect
- Complete the “Training Course submission” form on the partnerships Section of your dashboard.