- Join the Trainer Directory
- List your offers, events, and special programs on our opportunity Directory
Enlist your training outfit in our trainer directory. and gain access to over 1 million young people looking for trainers like you.
Learning new skills is one of the greatest needs of young people today, that’s why we are connecting people eager to learn new skills with credible individuals & organizations that offer quality trainings in any of the areas below.
Our partnership with the National Youth Service Corps means you have access to over 300,000 young people annually, in addition to our existing database of over 1 million youths, some of which might be looking for trainers like you.
Whether you have the capacity to offer the training/event virtually, in one LGA, across a state, in multiple states or nationwide, you are welcome to list your outfit in our trainer directory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, listing on the SAEDConnect Trainer directory is free.
Yes. While we allow your entry to go live, it will not have a verified mark. Verification requires us to come to your training center to check that you are authentic and can be trusted. Verified Trainers have a special mark attached to their entry in the trainer directory. Verification increases the confidence of a potential student to contact your organization for a training.
Here is a step by step breakdown of how you can get verified on the SAEDConnect platform.
1. Sign up on SAEDConnect
2. On the Partner Tab of your dashboard, select the option to “Request verification”
3. Complete the verification request form and submit. Note, that you must have completed the Trainer Information form before you can request for verification.
4. We will call you to schedule a visit to your training location to confirm your claims.
5. We will then update your status to “verified”
Contact the NYSC SAED Office in the state nearest to you, and present your request to the Head, SAED. (This service is temporarily unavailable.)
We encourage prospective students to reach out to trainers they are interested in via WhatsApp, as we find that it’s the easiest medium for them. So ensure you have an active WhatsApp account running. However, they can reach you via any other means of contact you add on your trainer profile.
Credible individuals & organizations that offer quality trainings in Entrepreneurship development, Career development related subjects, Employability development, Vocational Skills Development, Corporate Technical Skills required to become competitive in different entry level job roles, Accessing start-up and business growth finance, Accessing local & international markets.
The following criteria are required
I. You must be a professional in the field you want to train people on.
II. You must have a well-equipped training location.
III. You must have a training curriculum and manual.
IV. You must have previous experience training on the subject of your choice.
We accept training/workshops, .
You can get listed on either the trainer or opportunity directory in 3 easy steps.
To list on the Trainer Directory,
1. Sign up on SAEDConnect. If you already have an account, Sign in .
2. On the Partner Tab of your dashboard, you’ll see the Trainer Directory section. Select the option to “List your training outfit”
3. Complete the Trainer information form and submit.
4. We will review your application for errors, and approve it. It will show online (in the trainer directory) and be accessible to our nationwide audience immediately it is approved.
The Trainers’ Directory is open to all trainers’ across the country who meets the requirements.
You can make money from the trainers’ directory when anyone contacts you for your training services.
They reach out to you through the contact details provided. We allow you to put:
• Your physical contact address
• Telephone number
• Email Address
• Whatsapp Number
• Social Media Handles.