SAEDConnect.org is a single window platform where youths can access capacity development information regarding discovering their passion, building their employability & entrepreneurship skills, and explore various empowerment options available to choose from. It showcases youth development solution providers and their programs, and provides access to standardized youth development support services across their journey to economic empowerment.
Some of the core content of the portal includes:
- Simplified Online guides on finding their passion, getting themselves prepared for life, getting a job and starting a business
- A business idea/career path directory that provides context on various business ideas and career paths to enable interested youth gain better information to support their choices.
- A trainer directory that showcase verified trainers of various skillsets in Nigeria
- A multi-skill course directory that showcases various available courses they can take to build their capacity in specific areas.
- An opportunity directory that showcases small business opportunities that they can take advantage of (e.g micro franchises, basic freelancer gigs, etc)
- A Mentor Directory that showcases verified mentors across a wide variety of businesses and careers
- A Venture directory where these youths can showcase their small businesses, and where potential supporters can meet them and provide them growth support.
- Online tools: A Personality assessment and discovery tool, A CV Creation tool and a business plan development tool
- And lots more.
These are franchised skill acquisition & entrepreneurship development information centers that will provide guidance to interested youths on how to leverage the resources and opportunities available on SAEDConnect to aid their decision-making. They will also be coordination points for local events, event sales and enrollment and custom communication programs.